Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hobo with a Shotgun

In Shotguns We Trust

Nudity, gore, barbed wire, razor blades, shotguns, blood orgies, and cocaine. This is Hobo with a Shotgun. So much to be said about this movie, but to just start off with, I'm just going to say one word. Damn. I can't really express this movie any other way. It completely, utterly, totally caught me off guard with its insane premise and, for like of a better term, orgy of blood.

This movie is easily the bloodiest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen Dead Alive. So that's saying something. It starts out with a nameless hobo rolling into Hope Town, aka Scumtown, Fucktown, and its lesser known name, Whatthehellishappeningtown. You witness a multitude of killings, beatings, and other just plain terribly awesome acts done to a number of people that you can hear all about in the recording. I promise its worth it. Let's just say they involve a cameraman, pedophile Santa, a bus load of cheering school children, a teenage boy, and Red from Pineapple Express. This hobo, seeing all of the awesomeness awfulness of Fucktown, does what any hobo worth his weight in shopping carts would do. He goes to get a lawnmower. That is until 3 masked crooks come between him and his dream. A fucking lawnmower. Do not, DO NOT, mess with a hobo's lawnmower. He proceeds to take a shotgun off the shelf of the store and literally destroy the 3 crooks. He then decides to clean up the cocaine infested city that is ran by the criminal mastermind, The Drake. Who, by the way, hates hobos with a passion. It doesn't make any sense, considering how he runs a city that every single citizen is a hobo. Literally. Either a hobo, or a corrupted bastard.



I've been looking for reasons to post this picture
Now, I will tell you about a certain part in this movie that just I fucking giggled at. The amusement park from hell. Now, I am a sick and twisted bastard, but there were some stuff in this that made my stomach turn. But mostly, I was just impressed at the sheer show strength that it must of took to snap a dudes arm in half on a joystick and then the amount of fucks it doesn't take to just shove about 4 kilos of cocaine into this guys face and tell him to not feel pain. This movie is fucking crazy. But in a good way. Also, if you enjoy random shit just coming out of someone's mouth (I mean words, not literal shit), then check this movie out.
Like this, but less flamboyant and more What the Fuck
Now, I have neglected to mention the Plague.  I'm not sure what they are. Maybe demoniac zombie ninjas. I hope. But I have to say, they give a tremendous amounts of not any fucks. Literally. They don't give a singular shit. But they do enjoy raping octopuses. I don't want to ruin anymore. Just go watch the damn movie! You won't be disappointed. And on the off chance you are, yeah well, fuck you. 




And there you have it, the trailer for hobo with a shotgun. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. "I've been looking for reasons to post this picture" lolololol

    ReplyDelete