Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Garzey's Wing

I don't even know where to begin. Andrew is sitting beside me and I just.... fucking Garzey's Wing. Talk to Andrew.

Hi. This was directed by Yoshyuki Tomino, I expected something much, much better from the man that created Gundam known "Kill'em All" Tomino.  To quote AVGN this is a shit load of fuck. It's just, ugh God damn it. God damn it. Talk to Steven.

My mind is so full of fuck right now that I can't focus on words. I'm just going to give you a picture to show you.
Thank you, Jackie
You know, I honestly can not put this into proper words for you to fully understand the terribleness of this. I still am in denial. I refuse to accept that I really just watched that. I did not. But, as proof that I did, here is a recording. God fucking damn it that was some shit


For your enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen, Garzey's Wing!!

And this is our thoughts on Episode 1. Full commentary to come!

3 comments:

  1. God damn it... What did you subject me to? I haven't felt this nauseated since Bill Murray's Sex Tape...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is... is.... is your picture bill murray as obi-wan? AS FUCKING OBI-WAN?!

    ReplyDelete